Rules to be followed during Panchagavya Treatment
Foods to be avoided
- Refined Oil-sunflower oil, groundnut oil, soya
- Wheat, Tuwar dal, Polished rice(white)
- Refined salt, Sugar
- Potato, Cabbage, Brinjal, gavar, onion, garlic, vegetables which create Vata, etc
- Non Veg food, Egg, Fish, Mushroom etc
- No Alchohol, bear, wine, , Cigarette, Bidi, Guthaka, Tobacco
- No Cold drinks, Coffee/Tea, Fridge items, Cold Water, Hotel food
- No Maida, Bakery items (Pizza, bread, pasta, cakes, biscuits), pasta, noodles, packet packed chips etc.
- No Apples, No big banana, No foreign fruits
- Jersey cow milk, packet milk, buffalo milk, all kinds of ghee available in the market, Butter.
Foods to be consumed
- Jowar roti(Bhakri), Bajri, Millets, Green moong daal with chilaka.
- Sendava namak, sea rock salt
- Ghani oil(Groundnut, till, mustard, coconut)
- Organic jaggery, Raw sugar
- Fresh organic green leafy vegetables
- Unpolished rice
- Desi cow A2 milk, butter milk, butter
- Hand churned ghee from desi cows milk
- Arjun tea- 4 to 5 arjun sticks + jaggery and sauf according to taste, Boil in 1 glass of water till it becomes half
- Hot water
- Boiled sprouts
- On fasting days drink hot water throughout day, instead of Sabudana use Sama Rice
- Fruits harvested in local climate.
Consume 2 spoons of Alovera Gel empty stomach in morning.
Soak 4-5 Khajur(Dates) overnight in water. Take 2 khajur after alovera juice as a breakfast. Remaining ones can be finished in day time.
Other Important things to be followed
- Don’t cook in Aluminum and non stick cookware. Always use Mud pots or Pital or Stainless steel.
- Eat 2 times a day.
- Lunch between 8 AM – 10 AM
Dinner between 5 PM – 7 PM
- Don’t have salad with food. Cooked & uncooked foods should be avoided together.
- Never drink water immediately after food. Although you can have Butter Milk or Hot water after food. Normal water can be drank 1.5 hrs after food. However sip-sip water can be drunk in between the food.
- Always drink water while seating.
- Drink everyday Cow milk with 2 spoons of Ghee. You may add pinch of Turmeric and Black pepper while heating the milk. Drink while standing.
- Always sleep before 10 -10.15
- Wake up before sunrise.
- Have UshahPaan everyday: without brushing teeth drink warm water , early in morning.
- Never use toothpaste and toothbrush. Always use Dantmanjan with fingers. Clean the tongue with 2 fingers.
- Stop using all soaps, shampoos, creams, etc from market. Use only Cow products made by Gaushalas.
- Gomutra is Pittavardhaka- It increases heat in body. So after starting Panchgavya Medicines there will be symptoms like- increased heat,fever, loose motions, burning sensation, Vomiting, itching, etc. There is no need to fear. Within a week or 2 all these symptoms will be gone. Don’t take any allopathy medicines without consulting your Panchgavya Vaidya
- Gomutra is a Detoxifying so naturally while toxins come out of body there will be symptoms as mentioned above. To reduce these symptoms Strictly follow Pathya & Apathya, specifically eat Ghee, Alovera Gel, Khajur….. And use Angarakshak soap for bathing.
“Gomay Vasate Laxmi, Gaumutra Dhanvantari, Godugdh sarva aushadhi saram”- Cow is our Mother. All demigods reside in her body. Goddess of fortune Sri Laxmi resides in her dung. God of Health Dhanvantari resides in her urine, her milk is the essence of all herbs.
Supreme Lord Krishna also served mother cow. Human form of life is very rare. We should not waste it by falling pray to material happiness. By taking shelter of their Lordships Sri Sri Radha & Krishna and their beloved Mother cow we can easily surpass all kinds of miseries in this world and come out of this cycle of birth & death.
नमो गौभ्य श्रीमतीभ्य: सौरभेयीभ्य एव च। नमो ब्रह्मसुताभ्यश्च पवित्रेभ्यो नमो नमः॥
नमो ब्रम्हण्य देवाय गोब्राम्हण हिताय च। जगद हिताय कृष्णाय गोविंदाय नमो नमः॥
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे ।
हरे राम हरे राम राम राम हरे हरे ॥
For More info on Panchgavya Therapy pls log on to